At Cottonwood Court we believe that your loved ones story continues even when they are dealing with memory loss. While we realize that Alzheimer’s disease and other types of dementia can be a difficult burden to carry, we also understand that the person is not the disease. We want to know your loved ones story, their passions, their successes. By knowing their story we can help them continue living a quality life that affords them both comfort and dignity. Our unique setting is both home like and secure, complete with the care your family member needs and the compassion they deserve.
- Three delicious meals served daily (Including special diets)
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Medication Management (Including diabetic care)
- Regular health and wellness assessments
- 24 hour supervision – individual wellness checks
- Secure environment
- Licensed nurses on staff
- Vibrant Recreation Program
- Weekly housekeeping
- Laundry/linen service
- Courtesy chauffer service
- Private studios or companion suites
- Secure outdoor courtyards
- Living rooms and conversation areas
- Beauty and barber salon
- All utilities included except telephone, includes basic cable
Having a family member with dementia can be a tremendous struggle. At Cottonwood Court we strive to provide information and support to help families deal with its effects. We invite you to join us at Cottonwood Court the fourth Wednesday of each month at 6:00 pm for conversation and support from other families dealing with loved ones with memory loss.
For additional assistance, the Alzheimer’s Foundation of Central California offers support groups for families dealing with Alzheimer’s or other dementia related diseases.